[DJ Directory] - DJ Meat5z (@djmeat5z)

DJ Meat5z | Mixtape DJ, Club DJ

Location/s: South Jersey (Penns Grove)
Affiliations: Coast 2 Coast DJ, Core DJ
Phone: 856-275-8770

Email: djmeat5z@gmail.com (for contact)
         (to send music)
www.twitter.com/@DjMeat5z 

What was it about DJ'ing that Made You Want to Pursue it as a Career?
Im a big football fan, and used to play myself. Being a DJ causes me to feel like im the quarterback of a party. I feel like im always in control, and have the power to make the crowd do what i want when i want. I like being the center of attention and what else is better than being the DJ on the stage or above the crowd. When it comes to mixtapes i love adding my scratches and unique intros to the beginning of songs.
Tags: ,

About author

Curabitur at est vel odio aliquam fermentum in vel tortor. Aliquam eget laoreet metus. Quisque auctor dolor fermentum nisi imperdiet vel placerat purus convallis.

0 comments

Leave a Reply