[Interviews] - Alabama's Own @KingOfDaBama

Name: KingOfDaBama 
          (KING-OF-DA-BAMA)
Location: ALABAMA
Genre: HIP-HOP
Label/Unsigned: UNSIGNED


TMC: For those who aren't familiar with you, introduce yourself.
KDB: Hi I am KingOfDaBama (KingOf-Da-Bama) hip hop artist and one of the hardest working Indie artists residing in Alabama.

TMC: What was it about music that made you want to pursue it?
KDB: Well music has always been a way I expressed myself and to others, if I’m able to help one through a problem/situation that they may be having and show they’re not alone, then I have done my job.


TMC: Who are some people before you that inspired you?
KDB: Hand down Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, The hot boys, Jadakiss and any artists that makes REAL music

TMC: Tell us what current projects are you working on or have coming up?
KDB: I have a new mix-tape “Confessions of a King” coming out on 4/20 and a new single “Blowing Money” stay tuned for new video as well

TMC: What's something people may not know about you?
KDB: Most people don’t know I have been playing the piano since the age of 8, I learned early my talent and craft of music.

TMC: What sets you apart from other artists?
KDB: Honestly I'm not a gimmick, all my music is real I make music for all people no matter the age or race

TMC: Anything else?
KDB: Make sure yall get the mix tape Confession Of A King on 4/20 check me out at www.kingofdabama.com  on twitter @kingofdabama or facebook kodbk
Tags: , , , , ,

About author

Curabitur at est vel odio aliquam fermentum in vel tortor. Aliquam eget laoreet metus. Quisque auctor dolor fermentum nisi imperdiet vel placerat purus convallis.

0 comments

Leave a Reply