[Interviews] - CEO of Make Moves Entertainment @MrMakeMoves

Name: Mr. Make Moves
Location: DMV
Genre: Rap/Hiphop
Label/Unsigned: Unsigned


Check out his Official Video  
"Feeling You Tonight" below!

TMC: For those who are not familiar with you, introduce Mr. Make Moves.
MMM:
Independent artist and CEO of Make Moves Entertainment & Publishing. As you read through this interview, follow the links, watch the YouTube videos and check out my new E.P. on iTunes you will be very familiar!

TMC: What was it about music that made you want to pursue it as a career?
MMM:
The limitless boundaries of creativity and self expression that became an outlet for my LIFE, as well as the position of influence surrounding the actual music I produce.   

TMC: Who can you say inspires you the most when it comes to doing music?
MMM:
No one specifically, my inspiration is the atmosphere around me. I pull so much from the things I’m exposed to, personal experiences, love, hate, friends and relationships.  One artist I have always looked up to is Michael Jackson for his versatility and endless creativity.

TMC: Your the CEO of Make Moves Entertainment, how did you get that started & tell us a little about it.
MMM
: I created my label back in 2007 when I was a freshman in college hanging a microphone from the fire sprinkler in my dorm room. I’ve always been a very independent and self driven type of person. With that said it was awkward for me to be following behind another group of people or trying to join someone else’s movement where I’d be put on a waiting list to have my music fully exposed.  So I began to educate myself on the industry and took matters into my own hands. My label is a strong team of producers, songwriters, videographers, promoters and publicists. “Team work makes the dream work.”

TMC: What sets you apart from other rappers?
MMM:
Being MYSELF. The way I deliver, present myself, take attention to detail and the way I attack the things they say I can’t do puts me in my own lane.

TMC: What's something people may not know about you?
MMM:
I have a Bachelors degree in Media Studies Production Technology and I have been self-managed my entire career.

TMC: Let us & the fans know what you have coming up in the near future.
MMM: 
To start off in current time, my latest project “Mr. Make Moves: The E.P." officially released last month on 3.12.12 through world wide digital distribution hitting over 19 online retailers with the majors being iTunes and Amazon. At the start of the year we released the video for the first single off the E.P. titled "Feeling You Tonight" which has quickly accumulated over 26,000 views on YouTube thus far. Look out for the next single release HD video from the E.P. coming soon! We also have another big release for the fans that will go viral early summer ’12!

"Feeling You Tonight"

Tags: , , ,

About author

Curabitur at est vel odio aliquam fermentum in vel tortor. Aliquam eget laoreet metus. Quisque auctor dolor fermentum nisi imperdiet vel placerat purus convallis.

0 comments

Leave a Reply