[Artists] - 3 Female Artists You Should Know: @theNeonLove @BrietheVAMP & @Drea_Love2

NEON LOVE 
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Genre: Hip-Hop/R&B/Pop
Label: Unsigned

What sets you apart from other artists?
They have an amazing talent. Both are extremely versatile and they have an amazing presence onstage and off stage! They are a complete package!






-------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRIE
Location: Atlanta & New York City by way of Detroit
Genre: R&B / Pop
Label/Unsigned: Unsigned

What sets you apart from other artists?
The things that set me apart from other artists are my drive and performance ability. You can have all the talent in the world but without your own determination you won't be successful. Being a great performer is important to me because that aspect has now become a lost art in the music industry.  The days of amazing performances like Michael Jackson , Janet Jackson and  Madonna are far and few between. I'm the type of artist that takes pride in being a strong singer, dancer and actress. It's my mission to bring that "OMG" feeling back to the stage !

www.IAMBRIE.com
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Youtube



-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drea Love
Location: Atlanta, GA
Genre: Pop/R&B
Label: Independent/ Starlight Entertainment

www.drealove.com
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube

What sets you apart from other artists?
What sets me apart from other artist...I have a fresh new sound that incorporates R&B soul and Pop. I sing from my heart,if I don't feel what I'm singing, I won't sing it. I just know how to be myself and not compromise who I am. I want to make people feel good when they hear my music and be able to say "she loves what she does."

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

About author

Curabitur at est vel odio aliquam fermentum in vel tortor. Aliquam eget laoreet metus. Quisque auctor dolor fermentum nisi imperdiet vel placerat purus convallis.

0 comments

Leave a Reply