[Artists] - 5 Facts About... @TeamJerzJo

Name: Jerz Jo
Location: Wilmington, DE
Genre/s: Hip Hop
Label/Unsigned: Unsigned


Twitter
Facebook 
Youtube

TMC: Introduce yourself.    
Jerz Jo: I am Jerz Jo a 24 year old rap artist from camden, nj. My first mixtape comes out June 1, 2012!!!! On datpiff.com

TMC: What made you pursue music?    
Jerz Jo: Being able to express myself verbally....

TMC: What sets you apart from other artists?    
Jerz Jo: I think that i switch my style the most out of every rapper i have ever heard.... And the pitch of my voice changes throughout the day so i often don't same the same EVER!!!

TMC: What's something people may not know about you?    
Jerz Jo: That I want to be a lawyer by my mid 30's...

TMC: What projects do you have planned for the near future?    
Jerz Jo: My Debut Mixtape is called "THE PAYOFF" witch comes out online at datpiff.com #free-download!!!! It feature my two singles "I'm About Cream" & also the Remix featuring Hell Rell from Dipset... Prod.. by Bobbi Deniro..... #SUPPORT
Tags: , , , ,

About author

Curabitur at est vel odio aliquam fermentum in vel tortor. Aliquam eget laoreet metus. Quisque auctor dolor fermentum nisi imperdiet vel placerat purus convallis.

0 comments

Leave a Reply